The teardrop arch pad is designed to address discomfort at the ball of the foot. This product is great for when you are walking or standing in heels or flat shoes for periods of time.
The product is placed at the start of the ball of the foot with the wider end toward the toes. The teardrop creates a support for the ball of the foot and reduces pressure in this area.
The placement pad is situated as shown inside the shoe, the teardrop pad attaches to this placement pad to ensure a comfortable position can be identified and retained as the pad is kept firmly in place.
There are six placement pads and two teardrop pads in each pack so that the product can be used in up to 3 pairs of shoes. Just remove the teardrop pad and use a placement pad in each new pair of shoes.
This pack contains four heel pads.
See video on this page for instructions on how to apply.
Stock up with this box of 20 packs of Stick Heelz
This is equivalent to:
40 x Shoe Pads
80 x Heel Pads
Perfect for wedding parties or gifts for friends or just to keep in your drawer to use as required.
£13.98 GBP £20.97 GBP
Buy two packs of Sticky Heelz and get one free with our fabulous offer.
To apply ;
1. Separate the heel pad and shoe pad.
2. Fit the heel pad to the foot. Secure for 30 seconds.
3. Fit the shoe pad to the inside of the back of the shoe.
4. Place foot into shoe connecting the heel pad and shoe pad. Gently press heel against the back of the shoe to secure.
5. Apply a new heel pad to the foot for each wear.
6. Place your fingers between the heel pad and shoe pad holding the shoe pad in place. Take your foot out of the shoe separating the pads.