£14.99 GBP £16.98 GBP
Buy both the Sticky Heelz heel pads and teardrop pads to ensure ultimate in shoe comfort. Sticky Heelz heel pads will enable a minimum of two wears. The teardrop pads can be used in up to 3 pairs of shoes for multiple wears.
2 X SHOE PADS
2 X HEEL PADS
Stop shoes slipping off your feet with our shoe pad and heel pad that connect to secure the foot inside the shoe.
PLEASE NOTE DO NOT HAVE ANY LOTION ON FOOT AS THE HEEL PAD WILL NOT ADHERE PROPERLY
DIRECTIONS: PLEASE VIEW DEMO VIDEO AND FOLLOW THE STEPS
1. PEEL SHOE PAD AND ATTACH TO BACK OF SHOE
2. PEEL HEEL PAD BACKING AND ATTACH TO LOWER PART ON THE HEEL OF THE FOOT
3. PULL THE SHOE AT THE BACK SO THAT THE FOOT ENTERS THE SHOE WITHOUT PADS CONNECTING
4. ONCE THE FOOT IS INSIDE THE SHOE LOWER REMOVE FINGERS TO ENABLE PADS TO CONNECT
5. TO REMOVE USE THUMB TO REMOVE PAD FROM FOOT WHILE STILL ATTACHED TO SHOE PAD - IF CAREFULLY REMOVED THE HEEL PAD WILL REMAIN TACKY FOR FURTHER WEAR.
Each pack contains
2 x Shoe pads
4 x heel pads
The shoe pads remain inside the shoe and the heel pads are disposable.
£3.99 GBP £6.99 GBP
Sticky Heelz Product Demonstration Video.
This pack contains two shoe pads and four heel pads.
To apply ;
1. Separate the heel pad and shoe pad.
2. Fit the heel pad to the foot. Secure for 30 seconds.
3. Fit the shoe pad to the inside of the back of the shoe.
4. Place foot into shoe connecting the heel pad and shoe pad. Gently press heel against the back of the shoe to secure.
5. Apply a new heel pad to the foot for each wear.
6. Place your fingers between the heel pad and shoe pad holding the shoe pad in place. Take your foot out of the shoe separating the pads.