Our innovative anti-slip heel pads are now available in orange and come with a free shoe horn.
Each pack contains:
2 x shoe pads
4 x heel pads
1. Ensure foot is clean of all debris including lotions and fake tan
2. Apply heel pad to the lower section of heel of foot
3. Apply shoe pad (notch side up) to the back of the shoe counter
4. it is recommended that you use a shoe horn to ease foot inside shoe without pads connecting. Alternatively you can use your fingers to pull your shoe wide to enable the foot to ease gently inside.
5. To remove the foot from the shoe, release the heel pad from the foot using your thumb, leaving it attached to the shoe pad for additional wear.